Friday 22 August 2014

Less than a week to go?!

In the last three weeks or so,I've done.. approximately nothing in terms of preparation, eep!
Yesterday I finally began to pack, which has been pretty interesting. It's quite hard to figure out what to take, and although there's videos on Youtube and things it hasn't really been much help to me. Maybe when I'm not lazy I'll write out a list, but for now you can just enjoy a photo.

Packing like a pro.
Today I finally went and ordered my cash from ace-fx.com , and it was really weird to do this kind of stuff online but we'll see how it goes! The exchange rate was waaay better than even the Post Office, so I took the plunge. Yesterday I also ordered the Caxton FX World Traveller cash card, as it reduces the fees I'll be paying on withdrawing cash by a lot. I still can't quite get used to the idea that I have to pay to take out my own money though, silly banks.

However, I really haven't brushed up on my Japanese this summer so getting very nervous about how I'll do on the placement test - but I don't really have time now to get cramming for it, there's too much to do! The next few days will be full of goodbyes and emotional stuff, which I'm not very good with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment