Monday 23 June 2014

Year Abroad Bucket List

I got my exam results the other day... and I passed! That means I'm officially going on the Year Abroad! \(^o^)/ So, in 9 weeks, I'm off to International Christian University (国際基督教大学)in Tokyo. So of course, I've been starting to plan where to go...  and voila! Here’s my work-in-progress Year Abroad Bucket List!

Places that aren’t in Japan
Macau
South Korea
  • Seoul
  • Daegu
  • Busan
  • An-dong
  • Gyeongju

Places that aren’t in Tokyo
Fushimi Inari Shrine (Kyoto)
Kiyomizudera (Kyoto)
Great Buddha (Kamakura)
Peace Park (Hiroshima)
Sapporo
Osaka
Okunoshima
Ramen Museum (Osaka)
Fukuoka
Mount Fuji
Nara
Fuji-Q

Places to go in Tokyo
Tokyo Disney
Hachiko statue
Ghibli Museum
Bunny cafe
Tokyo Tower
Meiji Shrine
Arabian Rock (themed restaurant)

Generic things to do
Go to an onsen
Take some purikura!
Manga cafe overnight
Izakaya
Wear a kimono
Ohanami
Buy something with fantastic Engrish
Pachinko
Go to a matsuri

Food!~
Takoyaki
Okonomiyaki
Go to a kaiten-zushi
Food at a ryoukan 
Gari Gari kun
Kakigoori
Houtou Ramen
Eki-ben from everywhere! 
Korokke

No comments:

Post a Comment